English translation of '笔记本电脑'
'笔记本电脑' in Other Languages
British English: laptop /ˈlæpˌtɒp/ NOUN
A laptop or a laptop computer is a small computer that you can carry around with you.
She was working at her laptop.
- American English: laptop
- Arabic: كُمبِيوتَرٌ مَحْمُولٌ
- Brazilian Portuguese: laptop
- Chinese: 笔记本电脑
- Croatian: laptop
- Czech: laptop
- Danish: bærbar
- Dutch: laptop
- European Spanish: ordenador portátil
- Finnish: kannettava tietokone
- French: ordinateur portable
- German: Laptop
- Greek: φορητός υπολογιστής
- Italian: portatile
- Japanese: ラップトップ
- Korean: 랩톱
- Norwegian: bærbar PC
- Polish: laptop
- European Portuguese: computador portátil
- Romanian: laptop
- Russian: портативный компьютер
- Spanish: computadora portátil
- Swedish: bärbar dator
- Thai: คอมพิวเตอร์พกพา คอมพิวเตอร์พกพา
- Turkish: dizüstü bilgisayarı
- Ukrainian: ноутбук
- Vietnamese: máy tính xách tay
Translation of 笔记本电脑 from the Collins Chinese to English
Unlock language with the Paul Noble method
No books. No rote memorization. No chance of failure. Your chance to have a one-to-one lesson with best-selling language expert Paul Noble, try a FREE audio sample of his brand new Mandarin Chinese course.
Collins Gem Mandarin Phrasebook and Dictionary
The Mandarin Gem will give you the right word at the right time – every time.
Study guides for every stage of your learning journey
Whether you're in search of a crossword puzzle, a detailed guide to tying knots, or tips on writing the perfect college essay, Harper Reference has you covered for all your study needs.