Chinese translation of 'accident and emergency'
'accident and emergency' in Other Languages
British English: accident and emergency /ˈæksɪdənt ənd ɪˈmɜːdʒnsɪ/ NOUN
Accident and emergency is the room or department in a hospital where people who have severe injuries or sudden illness are taken for emergency treatment.
- American English: emergency room
- Arabic: إِدارَةُ الـحَوَادِث والطَوَارِئ
- Brazilian Portuguese: pronto-socorro
- Chinese: 医院急救部
- Croatian: odjel traumatologije
- Czech: ambulance v nemocnici
- Danish: skadestue
- Dutch: eerstehulppost
- European Spanish: servicio de urgencias
- Finnish: ensiapuosasto
- French: urgences
- German: Notaufnahme
- Greek: τμήμα επείγοντων περιστατικών
- Italian: pronto soccorso
- Japanese: 救急病棟
- Korean: 응급실
- Norwegian: akuttmottak
- Polish: oddział pomocy doraźnej
- European Portuguese: serviço de urgência hospitalar
- Romanian: urgență
- Russian: отделение неотложной помощи
- Spanish: servicio de urgencias
- Swedish: olycks- och akutavdelning
- Thai: อุบัติเหตุและ หน่วยฉุกเฉิน
- Turkish: kaza & acil servis
- Ukrainian: приймальний покій
- Vietnamese: phòng/khoa cấp cứu
Translation of accident and emergency from the Collins English to Chinese
Unlock language with the Paul Noble method
No books. No rote memorization. No chance of failure. Your chance to have a one-to-one lesson with best-selling language expert Paul Noble, try a FREE audio sample of his brand new Mandarin Chinese course.
Collins Gem Mandarin Phrasebook and Dictionary
The Mandarin Gem will give you the right word at the right time – every time.
Study guides for every stage of your learning journey
Whether you're in search of a crossword puzzle, a detailed guide to tying knots, or tips on writing the perfect college essay, Harper Reference has you covered for all your study needs.