French translation of 'flat-screen'
'flat-screen' in Other Languages
British English: flat-screen /ˈflætˌskriːn/ ADJECTIVE
A flat-screen television set or computer monitor has a slim flat screen.
- American English: flat-screen
- Arabic: شَاشَةٌ مُسْطَّحَة
- Brazilian Portuguese: de tela plana
- Chinese: 平板显示的
- Croatian: ravnog ekrana
- Czech: s plochou obrazovkou
- Danish: fladskærm
- Dutch: flatscreen
- European Spanish: de pantalla plana
- Finnish: litteäruutuinen
- French: écran plat
- German: flachbildschirmartig
- Greek: με επίπεδη οθόνη
- Italian: a schermo piatto
- Japanese: フラットスクリーンの
- Korean: 평판 스크린의
- Norwegian: flatskjerm-
- Polish: płaskoekranowy
- European Portuguese: de ecrã plano
- Romanian: cu ecran plat
- Russian: с плоским экраном
- Spanish: de pantalla plana
- Swedish: plattskärm
- Thai: จอภาพแบน
- Turkish: düz ekran
- Ukrainian: з плaским екраном
- Vietnamese: màn hình phẳng
Translation of flat-screen from the Collins English to French
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Study guides for every stage of your learning
Whether you're in search of a crossword puzzle, a detailed guide to tying knots, or tips on writing the perfect college essay, Harper Reference has you covered for all your study needs.
Unlock French with the Paul Noble method
Take your French to the next level with Paul's tried and tested method. No books. No rote memorization. No chance of failure. Next Steps is an intermediate course, which follows on from the Complete French Beginner's course- available to pre-order now!