French translation of 'nosebleed'
Example Sentences Including 'nosebleed'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
Nosebleeds are rarely anything to do with high blood pressure.Times, Sunday Times (2011)
Trends of 'nosebleed'
Used Rarely. nosebleed is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage over:
'nosebleed' in Other Languages
British English: nosebleed /ˈnəʊzˌbliːd/ NOUN
If someone has a nosebleed, blood comes out from inside their nose.
Whenever I have a cold I get a nosebleed.
- American English: nosebleed
- Arabic: نَزِيفُ الْأَنْفِ
- Brazilian Portuguese: sangramento nasal
- Chinese: 鼻出血
- Croatian: krvarenje iz nosa
- Czech: krvácení z nosu
- Danish: næseblod
- Dutch: neusbloeding
- European Spanish: hemorragia nasal
- Finnish: nenäverenvuoto
- French: saignement du nez
- German: Nasenbluten
- Greek: ρινορραγία
- Italian: emorragia nasale
- Japanese: 鼻血
- Korean: 코피
- Norwegian: neseblødning
- Polish: krwawienie z nosa
- European Portuguese: sangramento nasal
- Romanian: sângerare a nasului
- Russian: носовое кровотечение
- Spanish: hemorragia nasal
- Swedish: näsblod
- Thai: เลือดกำเดาออก
- Turkish: burun kanaması
- Ukrainian: носова кровотеча
- Vietnamese: sự chảy máu mũi
Translation of nosebleed from the Collins English to French
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Study guides for every stage of your learning
Whether you're in search of a crossword puzzle, a detailed guide to tying knots, or tips on writing the perfect college essay, Harper Reference has you covered for all your study needs.
Unlock French with the Paul Noble method
Take your French to the next level with Paul's tried and tested method. No books. No rote memorization. No chance of failure. Next Steps is an intermediate course, which follows on from the Complete French Beginner's course- available to pre-order now!