French translation of 'oil refinery'
raffinerie f de pétrole
Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'oil refinery'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
The gang considered hitting'national infrastructure' targets including gas depots and oil refineries.The Sun (2008)
Trends of 'oil refinery'
Used Occasionally. oil refinery is one of the 30000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage over:
'oil refinery' in Other Languages
British English: oil refinery /ɔɪl rɪˈfaɪnərɪ/ NOUN
An oil refinery is a factory where oil is prepared.
- American English: oil refinery
- Arabic: مَعْمَلُ تَكْرِيرُ الْزَيّتِ
- Brazilian Portuguese: refinaria de petróleo
- Chinese: 炼油厂
- Croatian: rafinerija nafte
- Czech: ropná rafinerie
- Danish: olieraffinaderi
- Dutch: olieraffinaderij
- European Spanish: refinería de petróleo
- Finnish: öljynjalostamo
- French: raffinerie de pétrole
- German: Erdölraffinerie
- Greek: διυλιστήριο πετρελαίου
- Italian: raffineria di petrolio
- Japanese: 石油精製所
- Korean: 정유 공장
- Norwegian: oljeraffineri
- Polish: rafineria ropy naftowej
- European Portuguese: refinaria de petróleo
- Romanian: rafinărie de petrol
- Russian: нефтеочистительный завод
- Spanish: refinería de petróleo
- Swedish: oljeraffinaderi
- Thai: โรงกลั่นน้ำมัน
- Turkish: petrol rafinerisi
- Ukrainian: нафтоочисний завод
- Vietnamese: nhà máy lọc dầu
Translation of oil refinery from the Collins English to French Dictionary
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Study guides for every stage of your learning
Whether you're in search of a crossword puzzle, a detailed guide to tying knots, or tips on writing the perfect college essay, Harper Reference has you covered for all your study needs.
Unlock French with the Paul Noble method