French translation of 'tuition fees'
frais mpl de scolarité
Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Trends of 'tuition fees'
Used Occasionally. tuition fees is one of the 30000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage over:
'tuition fees' in Other Languages
British English: tuition fees /tjuːˈɪʃən fiːz/ NOUN
Tuition fees are the money that you pay to be taught, especially in a college or university.
- American English: tuition fees
- Arabic: رُسُومُ التَّعْلِيم
- Brazilian Portuguese: taxa de ensino
- Chinese: 学费
- Croatian: školarina
- Czech: školné
- Danish: betaling for undervisning
- Dutch: schoolgeld
- European Spanish: matrícula tasas
- Finnish: lukukausimaksu
- French: frais d’inscription
- German: Unterrichtsgebühr
- Greek: δίδακτρα
- Italian: tasse universitarie
- Japanese: 授業料
- Korean: 수업료
- Norwegian: skolepenger
- Polish: czesne
- European Portuguese: propinas
- Romanian: taxe de școlarizare
- Russian: плата за обучение
- Spanish: matrícula pago de inscripción
- Swedish: skolavgift
- Thai: ค่าเล่าเรียน
- Turkish: öğretim ücreti
- Ukrainian: плата за навчання
- Vietnamese: học phí
Translation of tuition fees from the Collins English to French Dictionary
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Study guides for every stage of your learning
Whether you're in search of a crossword puzzle, a detailed guide to tying knots, or tips on writing the perfect college essay, Harper Reference has you covered for all your study needs.