French translation of 'twin room'
twin roomtwin-bedded room
(Britain) (in hotel) chambre f à deux lits ⧫ chambre f avec deux lits (à une place)
Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'twin room'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
A further two twin rooms on the first floor also share a bathroom.Times, Sunday Times (2016)
Hotel accommodation is in two twin rooms.Times, Sunday Times (2010)
There are two double rooms, two cots and two twin rooms, plus a family bathroom and two shower rooms.Times, Sunday Times (2016)
There are two twin rooms, one en suite, and a master en suite bedroom.Times, Sunday Times (2014)
There is one twin room and two doubles.Times, Sunday Times (2014)
There were two twin rooms and a large double.The Sun (2012)
Prices are per person, based on two sharing a twin room.Times, Sunday Times (2010)
There's a double and two twin rooms as well as lounge kitchen diner.The Sun (2011)
We may lose the foreign secretary because he booked a twin room rather than two singles, wore a sweatshirt and was photographed laughing with his aide.Times, Sunday Times (2010)
Trends of 'twin room'
Used Rarely. twin room is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage over:
'twin room' in Other Languages
British English: twin room /twɪn ruːm; rʊm / NOUN
A twin room, for example in a hotel, has two single beds.
- American English: twin room
- Arabic: غُرْفَةٌ مُزْدَوِجَة
- Brazilian Portuguese: quarto para duas pessoas
- Chinese: 带有两张单人床的房间
- Croatian: dvokreveta soba
- Czech: pokoj se dvěma postelemi
- Danish: dobbeltværelse med enkeltsenge
- Dutch: kamer met lits-jumeaux
- European Spanish: habitación con dos camas
- Finnish: kahden hengen huone, jossa erilliset sängyt
- French: chambre à deux lits
- German: Zweibettzimmer
- Greek: δίκλινο
- Italian: camera doppia
- Japanese: ツインルーム
- Korean: 트윈 룸
- Norwegian: separate rom med dør mellom
- Polish: pokój z dwoma łóżkami
- European Portuguese: quarto para duas pessoas
- Romanian: cameră dublă
- Russian: номер на двоих
- Spanish: habitación con dos camas
- Swedish: rum med två enkelsängar
- Thai: ห้องคู่
- Turkish: çift yataklı oda
- Ukrainian: двомісний номер
- Vietnamese: phòng có hai giường đơn
Translation of twin room from the Collins English to French Dictionary
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Study guides for every stage of your learning
Whether you're in search of a crossword puzzle, a detailed guide to tying knots, or tips on writing the perfect college essay, Harper Reference has you covered for all your study needs.
Unlock French with the Paul Noble method
Take your French to the next level with Paul's tried and tested method. No books. No rote memorization. No chance of failure. Next Steps is an intermediate course, which follows on from the Complete French Beginner's course- available to pre-order now!