French translation of 'UK'
the UK le Royaume-Uni
from the UK du Royaume-Uni
in the UK au Royaume-Uni
to the UK au Royaume-Uni
[government, citizen, resident, market, companies, passport, airport] britannique
[tour] du Royaume-Uni
Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
'UK' in Other Languages
British English: UK /juː keɪ/ NOUN
The UK is Great Britain and Northern Ireland. UK is an abbreviation for `United Kingdom'.
- American English: UK
- Arabic: الـمَمْلَكَةُ الـمُتَّحِدَة
- Brazilian Portuguese: Reino Unido
- Chinese: 英国
- Croatian: UK
- Czech: Spojené království
- Danish: det Forenede Kongerige
- Dutch: VK
- European Spanish: RU
- Finnish: Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
- French: Royaume-Uni
- German: Vereinigtes Königreich
- Greek: Η.Β.
- Italian: Regno Unito
- Japanese: 英国
- Korean: UK
- Norwegian: Storbritannia og Nord-Irland
- Polish: Wielka Brytania
- European Portuguese: Reino Unido
- Romanian: Regatul Unit al Marii Britanii și Irlandei de Nord
- Russian: Великобритания
- Spanish: RU
- Swedish: Storbritannien och Nordirland
- Thai: ตัวย่อของสหราชอาณาจักรอังกฤษ
- Turkish: İngiltere
- Ukrainian: Велика Британія
- Vietnamese: Vương quốc Anh
Translation of UK from the Collins English to French Dictionary
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Study guides for every stage of your learning
Whether you're in search of a crossword puzzle, a detailed guide to tying knots, or tips on writing the perfect college essay, Harper Reference has you covered for all your study needs.
Unlock French with the Paul Noble method
Take your French to the next level with Paul's tried and tested method. No books. No rote memorization. No chance of failure. Next Steps is an intermediate course, which follows on from the Complete French Beginner's course- available to pre-order now!