French translation of 'wing mirror'
(Britain) rétroviseur m latéral
Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'wing mirror'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
A friend of mine in Gloucestershire was plagued by one that kept attacking a wing mirror on his car.Times, Sunday Times (2014)
WOMEN check their reflection on average eight times a day in shop windows and car wing mirrors, a survey shows.The Sun (2012)
Trends of 'wing mirror'
Used Rarely. wing mirror is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage over:
'wing mirror' in Other Languages
British English: wing mirror /wɪŋ ˈmɪrə/ NOUN
The wing mirrors on a car are the mirrors on each side of the car on the outside.
- American English: side-view mirror
- Arabic: مِرْآةٌ جَانِبِيَّة
- Brazilian Portuguese: espelho lateral
- Chinese: 侧视镜
- Croatian: bočni retrovizor
- Czech: zpětné boční zrcátko
- Danish: sidespejl
- Dutch: zijspiegel
- European Spanish: retrovisor lateral
- Finnish: sivupeili
- French: rétroviseur extérieur
- German: Seitenspiegel
- Greek: πλαϊνός καθρέφτης
- Italian: specchietto laterale
- Japanese: サイドミラー
- Korean: 사이드 미러
- Norwegian: sidespeil
- Polish: lusterko boczne
- European Portuguese: espelho lateral
- Romanian: oglindă laterală
- Russian: боковое зеркало заднего вида
- Spanish: retrovisor lateral
- Swedish: sidospegel
- Thai: กระจกข้าง
- Turkish: yan ayna
- Ukrainian: дзеркало заднього виду
- Vietnamese: gương chiếu hậu
Translation of wing mirror from the Collins English to French Dictionary
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Study guides for every stage of your learning
Whether you're in search of a crossword puzzle, a detailed guide to tying knots, or tips on writing the perfect college essay, Harper Reference has you covered for all your study needs.