French translation of 'wrapping paper'
(for gift) papier m cadeau
(= packaging material) papier m d’emballage
Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Trends of 'wrapping paper'
Used Occasionally. wrapping paper is one of the 30000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage over:
'wrapping paper' in Other Languages
British English: wrapping paper /ˈræpɪŋ ˈpeɪpə/ NOUN
Wrapping paper is special paper which is used for wrapping presents.
Foil wrapping paper is beautiful but difficult to use.
- American English: wrapping paper
- Arabic: وَرَقُ التَغْلِيف
- Brazilian Portuguese: papel de embrulho
- Chinese: 包装纸
- Croatian: ukrasni papir
- Czech: balicí papír
- Danish: indpakningspapir
- Dutch: pakpapier
- European Spanish: papel de envolver
- Finnish: käärepaperi
- French: papier cadeau
- German: Packpapier
- Greek: χαρτί συσκευασίας
- Italian: carta da regalo
- Japanese: 包装紙
- Korean: 포장지
- Norwegian: innpakningspapir
- Polish: papier pakunkowy
- European Portuguese: papel de embrulho
- Romanian: hârtie de împachetat
- Russian: оберточная бумага
- Spanish: papel de envolver
- Swedish: inslagningspapper
- Thai: กระดาษห่อ
- Turkish: paket kağıdı
- Ukrainian: подарунковий папір
- Vietnamese: giấy gói quà
Translation of wrapping paper from the Collins English to French Dictionary
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Study guides for every stage of your learning
Whether you're in search of a crossword puzzle, a detailed guide to tying knots, or tips on writing the perfect college essay, Harper Reference has you covered for all your study needs.