German translation of 'advance booking'
(theatre) Vorverkauf m
Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
'advance booking' in Other Languages
British English: advance booking /ədˈvɑːnsˈbukɪŋ/ NOUN
An advance booking is a booking made before you arrive at a hotel, restaurant, or other place.
- American English: advance reservation
- Arabic: حَجْز مُقَدَّماً
- Brazilian Portuguese: pré-reserva
- Chinese: 提前预订
- Croatian: rezervacija unaprijed
- Czech: rezervace
- Danish: forudbestilling
- Dutch: reservering
- European Spanish: reserva anticipada
- Finnish: ennakkovaraus
- French: réservation à l’avance
- German: Reservierung
- Greek: κράτηση εκ των προτέρων
- Italian: prenotazione
- Japanese: 事前予約
- Korean: 예약
- Norwegian: forhåndsbestilling
- Polish: rezerwacja z wyprzedzeniem
- European Portuguese: reserva antecipada
- Romanian: rezervare în avans
- Russian: предварительное бронирование
- Spanish: reserva anticipada
- Swedish: förbokning
- Thai: จองล่วงหน้า
- Turkish: önceden rezervasyon
- Ukrainian: попереднє замовлення
- Vietnamese: đặt chỗ trước
Translation of advance booking from the Collins English to German Dictionary
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Study guides for every stage of your learning journey
Whether you're in search of a crossword puzzle, a detailed guide to tying knots, or tips on writing the perfect college essay, Harper Reference has you covered for all your study needs.