German translation of 'Afrikaner'
Example Sentences Including 'Afrikaner'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
And during those twenty-seven years he had lost none of the belligerence that had so endeared him to the old Afrikaner regime.A CONVICTION OF GUILT
Trends of 'Afrikaner'
Used Occasionally. Afrikaner is one of the 30000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage over:
'Afrikaner' in Other Languages
British English: Afrikaner /æfrɪˈkɑːnə/ NOUN
An Afrikaner is one of the white people in South Africa whose ancestors were Dutch.
- American English: Afrikaner
- Arabic: شَخْصٌ مِنْ جَنُوبِ أَفْرِيقيا مِنْ أَصْلٍ أُورُبِيٍّ وخَاصّةً مِنْ الـمُسْتَوْطِنيـنِ الهُولَنْدِييـن
- Brazilian Portuguese: africâner
- Chinese: 欧洲血统的南非人
- Croatian: holandski naseljenik u Južnoj Africi
- Czech: Afrikánec
- Danish: boer
- Dutch: Zuid-Afrikaan persoon
- European Spanish: afrikáner
- Finnish: valkoinen eteläafrikkalainen
- French: Afrikaner
- German: Afrikaander
- Greek: Αφρικάνερ
- Italian: afrikaner
- Japanese: アフリカーナー
- Korean: 아프리카너
- Norwegian: afrikander
- Polish: Afrykaner
- European Portuguese: africânder
- Romanian: afrikaander
- Russian: африкандер
- Spanish: afrikaner
- Swedish: afrikand
- Thai: ชาวแอฟริกาเชื้อสายยุโรป
- Turkish: Hollanda asıllı Güney Afrikalı
- Ukrainian: африкандер
- Vietnamese: người Nam Phi gốc Âu (đặc biệt là Hà Lan)
Translation of Afrikaner from the Collins English to German
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Study guides for every stage of your learning journey
Whether you're in search of a crossword puzzle, a detailed guide to tying knots, or tips on writing the perfect college essay, Harper Reference has you covered for all your study needs.