German translation of 'AGM'
of annual general meeting JHV f
Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Trends of 'AGM'
Used Occasionally. AGM is one of the 30000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage over:
'AGM' in Other Languages
British English: AGM /eɪ dʒiː ɛm/ ABBREVIATION
The AGM of a company or organization is a meeting which it holds once a year in order to discuss the previous year's activities and accounts. AGM is an abbreviation for `Annual General Meeting'.
- American English: AGM
- Arabic: الاِجْتِمَاعُ السَنَويُّ العُمُومِيّ
- Brazilian Portuguese: assembleia geral anual
- Chinese: 公司年会
- Croatian: godišnji generalni sastanak
- Czech: výroční schůze
- Danish: årlig generalforsamling
- Dutch: jaarvergadering
- European Spanish: Junta General Anual
- Finnish: yhtiön vuosikokous
- French: AG
- German: Jahreshauptversammlung
- Greek: Ετήσια Γενική Συνέλευση
- Italian: assemblea generale annuale
- Japanese: 年次総会
- Korean: 연례 주주 총회
- Norwegian: ordinær generalforsamling
- Polish: Doroczne Walne Zgromadzenie Akcjonariuszy
- European Portuguese: assembleia geral anual
- Romanian: AGA
- Russian: ежегодное общее собрание
- Spanish: Junta General Anual
- Swedish: Ordinarie bolagsstämma
- Thai: การประชุมประจำปี
- Turkish: Yıllık Genel Kurul Toplantısı
- Ukrainian: загальні річні збори
- Vietnamese: đại hội đồng cổ đông
Translation of AGM from the Collins English to German Dictionary
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Study guides for every stage of your learning journey
Whether you're in search of a crossword puzzle, a detailed guide to tying knots, or tips on writing the perfect college essay, Harper Reference has you covered for all your study needs.