German translation of 'toddler'
Video: pronunciation of 'toddler'
Trends of 'toddler'
Used Occasionally. toddler is one of the 30000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage over:
'toddler' in Other Languages
British English: toddler /ˈtɒdlə/ NOUN
A toddler is a young child who has only just learnt to walk.
I had a toddler at home and two other children at school.
- American English: toddler
- Arabic: طِفْلٌ صَغِيرٌ يَبْدَأُ الـمَشْي
- Brazilian Portuguese: criança que começa a andar
- Chinese: 蹒跚学步的孩子
- Croatian: malo dijete
- Czech: batole
- Danish: lille barn
- Dutch: kleuter
- European Spanish: niño pequeño
- Finnish: taapero
- French: bambin
- German: Kleinkind
- Greek: νήπιο
- Italian: bambino piccolo
- Japanese: よちよち歩きの幼児
- Korean: 아장아장 걷는 아이
- Norwegian: småbarn
- Polish: berbeć
- European Portuguese: criança que começa a andar
- Romanian: copil care începe să umble
- Russian: ребенок, начинающих ходить
- Spanish: niño pequeño
- Swedish: litet barn
- Thai: เด็กวัยหัดเดิน
- Turkish: yeni yürümeye başlayan çocuk
- Ukrainian: маля
- Vietnamese: đứa trẻ mới biết đi
Translation of toddler from the Collins English to German
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Study guides for every stage of your learning journey
Whether you're in search of a crossword puzzle, a detailed guide to tying knots, or tips on writing the perfect college essay, Harper Reference has you covered for all your study needs.