German translation of 'toilet bag'
Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Trends of 'toilet bag'
Used Rarely. toilet bag is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage over:
'toilet bag' in Other Languages
British English: toilet bag /ˈtɔɪlɪt bæɡ/ NOUN
A toilet bag is a small bag in which you keep things such as soap, a flannel, and a toothbrush when you are travelling.
- American English: toiletries bag
- Arabic: حَقِيبَةٌ صَغِيرَةٌ للأَدْواتُ الِاسْتِحْمام
- Brazilian Portuguese: bolsa de toucador
- Chinese: 洗漱包
- Croatian: toaletna torbica
- Czech: necesér
- Danish: toilettaske
- Dutch: toilettas
- European Spanish: bolsa de aseo
- Finnish: toalettilaukku
- French: trousse de toilette
- German: Kulturbeutel
- Greek: νεσεσέρ
- Italian: necessaire
- Japanese: 洗面用具バッグ
- Korean: 세면백
- Norwegian: toalettmappe
- Polish: kosmetyczka torebka
- European Portuguese: bolsa de artigos de higiene pessoal
- Romanian: trusă de toaletă
- Russian: несессер
- Spanish: bolsa de aseo
- Swedish: necessär
- Thai: กระเป๋าใส่เครื่องอาบน้ำเช่น สบู่ ยาสีฟัน ยาสระผมเป็นต้น
- Turkish: tuvalet çantası
- Ukrainian: торбинка для предметів туалету
- Vietnamese: túi đựng đồ vệ sinh cá nhân
Translation of toilet bag from the Collins English to German
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Study guides for every stage of your learning journey
Whether you're in search of a crossword puzzle, a detailed guide to tying knots, or tips on writing the perfect college essay, Harper Reference has you covered for all your study needs.