German translation of 'toiletries'
Example Sentences Including 'toiletries'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
She stuffed the toiletries and the Thomas Hardy novel into the Gladstone bag, closed the zip, and straightened up.AN OLDER WOMAN (2002)
In the bathroom, she distributed the toiletries around the sink.CHAMELEON (2002)
He wore no jacket and his glasses were sitting on the bedside table beside his unzipped toiletries bag.AN OLDER WOMAN (2002)
Trends of 'toiletries'
Used Occasionally. toiletries is one of the 30000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage over:
'toiletries' in Other Languages
British English: toiletries /ˈtɔɪlɪtriːz/ NOUN
Toiletries are products such as soap and toothpaste that you use when cleaning or taking care of your body.
- American English: toiletries
- Arabic: مُسْتَلْزَماتُ الـحَمَّام
- Brazilian Portuguese: artigos de toucador
- Chinese: 卫生用品
- Croatian: toaletne potrepštine
- Czech: toaletní potřeby
- Danish: toiletartikler
- Dutch: toiletspullen
- European Spanish: artículos de perfumería
- Finnish: peseytymis- ja kauneudenhoitotarvikkeet
- French: affaires de toilette
- German: Toilettenartikel
- Greek: είδη καλλωπισμού
- Italian: articoli da toilette
- Japanese: 洗面化粧用品
- Korean: 화장품
- Norwegian: toalettsaker
- Polish: przybory toaletowe
- European Portuguese: artigos de higiene pessoal
- Romanian: produse de igienă
- Russian: туалетные принадлежности
- Spanish: artículos de perfumería
- Swedish: toalettsaker
- Thai: เครื่องใช้ในห้องน้ำ เช่น สบู่ ยาสระผม ยาสีฟัน เป็นต้น
- Turkish: makyaj malzemeleri
- Ukrainian: предмети туалету
- Vietnamese: đồ vệ sinh cá nhân
Translation of toiletries from the Collins English to German
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Study guides for every stage of your learning journey
Whether you're in search of a crossword puzzle, a detailed guide to tying knots, or tips on writing the perfect college essay, Harper Reference has you covered for all your study needs.