German translation of 'top-up card'
(for mobile phone) (wieder aufladbare) Prepaidkarte f
Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'top-up card'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
He'll be able to buy all the penny chews and mobile phone top-up cards he wants.The Sun (2008)
She also admitted failing to report his mobile phone and top-up card - and smuggling the card out of prison.The Sun (2013)
'top-up card' in Other Languages
British English: top-up card /ˈtɒpʌp kɑːd/ NOUN
A top-up card is a card bought by a mobile-phone user entitling him or her to an amount of credit for future calls.
- American English: top-up card
- Arabic: كَارْتٌ لإعَادَةِ الشَّحْن
- Brazilian Portuguese: cartão telefônico para celular
- Chinese: 充值卡
- Croatian: doplatna kartica
- Czech: dobíjecí kupon
- Danish: taletidskort
- Dutch: bijvulkaart
- European Spanish: tarjeta de prepago límite
- Finnish: latauskortti
- French: recharge
- German: Aufladekarte
- Greek: κάρτα ομιλίας
- Italian: ricarica
- Japanese: 度数追加カード
- Korean: 보충 카드
- Norwegian: påfyllingskort
- Polish: karta do doładowywania
- European Portuguese: cartão telefónico para telemóvel
- Romanian: cartelă reîncărcabilă
- Russian: карта пополнения счета
- Spanish: tarjeta de prepago
- Swedish: refillkort
- Thai: บัตรเติมเงิน
- Turkish: telefon kartı
- Ukrainian: картка поповнення
- Vietnamese: thẻ nạp tiền điện thoại
Translation of top-up card from the Collins English to German
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Study guides for every stage of your learning journey
Whether you're in search of a crossword puzzle, a detailed guide to tying knots, or tips on writing the perfect college essay, Harper Reference has you covered for all your study needs.