Italian translation of 'curriculum vitae'
Trends of 'curriculum vitae'
Used Occasionally. curriculum vitae is one of the 30000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage over:
'curriculum vitae' in Other Languages
British English: curriculum vitae /kəˈrɪkjʊləm ˈviːtaɪ/ NOUN
A curriculum vitae is a brief written account of your personal details, your education, and jobs you have had, which you send when you are applying for a job. The abbreviation `CV' is also used.
- American English: curriculum vitae
- Arabic: سِيرَة
- Brazilian Portuguese: curriculum vitae
- Chinese: 简历
- Croatian: životopis
- Czech: životopis profesní
- Danish: curriculum vitae
- Dutch: curriculum vitae
- European Spanish: currículum vítae
- Finnish: ansioluettelo
- French: curriculum vitae
- German: Lebenslauf
- Greek: βιογραφικό σημείωμα
- Italian: curriculum vitae
- Japanese: 履歴書
- Korean: 이력서
- Norwegian: CV
- Polish: życiorys
- European Portuguese: curriculum vitae
- Romanian: curriculum vitae
- Russian: резюме
- Spanish: curriculum vitae
- Swedish: meritförteckning
- Thai: ประวัติส่วนตัว
- Turkish: özgeçmiş
- Ukrainian: резюме
- Vietnamese: sơ yếu lý lịch
Translation of curriculum vitae from the Collins English to Italian Dictionary
Join the Collins Community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Study guides for every stage of your learning journey
Whether you're in search of a crossword puzzle, a detailed guide to tying knots, or tips on writing the perfect college essay, Harper Reference has you covered for all your study needs.