Portuguese translation of 'airsick'
to be airsick enjoar-se (no avião)
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'airsick'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
`Get your head out of the radarscope and you won't get airsick.CHAINS OF COMMAND (1993)
Trends of 'airsick'
Used Rarely. airsick is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage over:
'airsick' in Other Languages
British English: airsick /ˈɛəˌsɪk/ ADJECTIVE
If you are airsick, you are sick or nauseated from travelling in an aircraft.
I was violently airsick all the way.
- American English: airsick
- Arabic: دُوارُ الـجَوّ
- Brazilian Portuguese: com náusea devido a viagem aérea
- Chinese: 晕机
- Croatian: koji osjeća mučninu pri letenju
- Czech: trpící nevolností v letadle
- Danish: luftsyg
- Dutch: luchtziek
- European Spanish: mareado avión
- Finnish: pahoinvoiva lentokoneessa
- French: malade en avion
- German: flugkrank
- Greek: πάσχων από αεροναυτία
- Italian: avere il mal d’aria
- Japanese: 飛行機に酔った
- Korean: 비행기 멀미가 난
- Norwegian: flysyk
- Polish: cierpiący na chorobę powietrzną
- European Portuguese: enjoado devido a viagem aérea
- Romanian: rău de avion
- Russian: страдающий воздушной болезнью
- Spanish: mareado
- Swedish: flygsjuk
- Thai: เมาเครื่องบิน
- Turkish: uçak tutmuş
- Ukrainian: той, хто страждає на повітряну хворобу
- Vietnamese: say máy bay
Translation of airsick from the Collins English to Portuguese Dictionary
Unlock language with the Paul Noble method
No books. No rote memorization. No chance of failure. Your chance to have a one-to-one lesson with best-selling language expert Paul Noble, try a FREE audio sample of his brand new Mandarin Chinese course.
Study guides for every stage of your learning journey
Whether you're in search of a crossword puzzle, a detailed guide to tying knots, or tips on writing the perfect college essay, Harper Reference has you covered for all your study needs.