Definition of 'flat screen'
Translations for 'flat screen'
British English: flat-screen /ˈflætˌskriːn/ ADJECTIVE
A flat-screen television set or computer monitor has a slim flat screen.
- American English: flat-screen
- Arabic: شَاشَةٌ مُسْطَّحَة
- Brazilian Portuguese: de tela plana
- Chinese: 平板显示的
- Croatian: ravnog ekrana
- Czech: s plochou obrazovkou
- Danish: fladskærm
- Dutch: flatscreen
- European Spanish: de pantalla plana
- Finnish: litteäruutuinen
- French: écran plat
- German: flachbildschirmartig
- Greek: με επίπεδη οθόνη
- Italian: a schermo piatto
- Japanese: フラットスクリーンの
- Korean: 평판 스크린의
- Norwegian: flatskjerm-
- Polish: płaskoekranowy
- European Portuguese: de ecrã plano
- Romanian: cu ecran plat
- Russian: с плоским экраном
- Spanish: de pantalla plana
- Swedish: plattskärm
- Thai: จอภาพแบน
- Turkish: düz ekran
- Ukrainian: з плaским екраном
- Vietnamese: màn hình phẳng
Definition of flat screen from the Collins English Dictionary
Study guides for every stage of your learning journey
Whether you're in search of a crossword puzzle, a detailed guide to tying knots, or tips on writing the perfect college essay, Harper Reference has you covered for all your study needs.
The etymology behind 4 eggs-ellent Springtime words
We’ve explored the diverse etymology of 4 eggs-ellent words associated with spring.
Up Lit, Alexa Laugh & Meet Me at McDonald’s Hair: March’s Words In The News
Catch up on the latest words in the news this March with Robert Groves.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.