Definition of 'hen night'
Trends of 'hen night'
Used Rarely. hen night is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage over:
Translations for 'hen night'
British English: hen night /hɛn naɪt/ NOUN
A hen night is a party for a woman who is getting married very soon, to which only women are invited.
- American English: bachelorette party
- Arabic: حَفْلَةُ تَوْدِيعِ العُزُوبِيَّةِ لِلنِسَاء
- Brazilian Portuguese: despedida de solteira
- Chinese: 女人的聚会
- Croatian: djevojačka zabava
- Czech: dámská jízda
- Danish: polterabend
- Dutch: vrijgezellenavond voor de bruid
- European Spanish: despedida de soltera
- Finnish: naisen polttarit
- French: enterrement de vie de jeune fille nm
- German: Junggesellinnenabschied
- Greek: πάρτι πριν από το γάμο αποκλειστικά για γυναίκες
- Italian: addio al nubilato
- Japanese: 独身最後のパーティー
- Korean: 여성만의 모임
- Norwegian: utdrikningslag
- Polish: wieczór panieński
- European Portuguese: despedida de solteira
- Romanian: petrecerea burlăcițelor
- Russian: девичник
- Spanish: despedida de soltera
- Swedish: möhippa
- Thai: งานปาร์ตี้ที่หญิงสาวฉลองคืนก่อนวันแต่งงาน
- Turkish: kına gecesi
- Ukrainian: дівич-вечір
- Vietnamese: tiệc tiễn thời độc thân của một cô gái
Definition of hen night from the Collins English Dictionary
Study guides for every stage of your learning journey
Whether you're in search of a crossword puzzle, a detailed guide to tying knots, or tips on writing the perfect college essay, Harper Reference has you covered for all your study needs.
5 unusual words & phrases to upgrade your World Cup 2018 banter
Impress your friends, family and colleagues with this unusual collection of football lingo.
VAR, planebae & a peng sort: July’s Words in the News
Catch up on the latest words in the news this July with Robert Groves.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.