Definition of 'ISP'
Trends of 'ISP'
Used Occasionally. ISP is one of the 30000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage over:
Translations for 'ISP'
British English: ISP /aɪ ɛs piː/ ABBREVIATION
An ISP is a company that provides Internet and email services. ISP is an abbreviation for `Internet service provider'.
- American English: ISP
- Arabic: مُزَوَدٌ بِخِدْمَةِ الإِنْتَرْنِتِ
- Brazilian Portuguese: ISP provedor de serviço de internet
- Chinese: 网络服务提供商
- Croatian: pružatelj internetskih usluga
- Czech: poskytovatel internetových služeb
- Danish: internetudbyder
- Dutch: ISP
- European Spanish: proveedor de servicios de Internet
- Finnish: internet-palveluntarjoaja
- French: FAI
- German: Provider
- Greek: πάροχος υπηρεσιών διαδικτύου
- Italian: ISP
- Japanese: インターネットサービスプロバイダ
- Korean: 인터넷 서비스 제공자
- Norwegian: internettleverandør
- Polish: dostawca usług internetowych
- European Portuguese: ISP fornecedor de serviço de internet
- Romanian: furnizor de servicii internetfurnizor de internet
- Russian: поставщик услуг сети Интернет
- Spanish: proveedor de servicios de Internet
- Swedish: Internetleverantör
- Thai: ตัวย่อของธุรกิจจัดหาการเชื่อมต่อกับอินเตอร์เน็ตให้กับลูกค้า
- Turkish: ISP
- Ukrainian: провайдер Інтернет-послуг
- Vietnamese: nhà cung cấp dịch vụ Internet
Definition of ISP from the Collins English Dictionary
Collins Dictionaries for Schools
Our new online dictionaries for schools provide a safe and appropriate environment for children. And best of all it's ad free, so sign up now and start using at home or in the classroom.
Study guides for every stage of your learning journey
Whether you're in search of a crossword puzzle, a detailed guide to tying knots, or tips on writing the perfect college essay, Harper Reference has you covered for all your study needs.
13th edition of the Collins Dictionary out now!
Updated with all the very latest new words and senses, this new 13th edition is an unparalleled resource for word lovers, word gamers, and word geeks everywhere. #homeoflivingenglish
We have almost 200 lists of words from topics as varied as types of butterflies, jackets, currencies, vegetables and knots! Amaze your friends with your new-found knowledge!
Rainbow Tree, Asymmetric Wreath, and Period Poverty: November’s Words in the News
Catch up on the latest words in the news this November with Robert Groves.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.