Definition of 'rental car'
Trends of 'rental car'
Used Rarely. rental car is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage over:
Translations for 'rental car'
British English: rental car /ˈrentlkɑː/ NOUN
A rental car is a car that you rent for a specified, usually short, period.
- American English: rental car
- Arabic: سَيَّارَةٌ للإسْتِأْجَار
- Brazilian Portuguese: carro alugado
- Chinese: 租用的车
- Croatian: unajmljeni automobil
- Czech: nájemný vůz
- Danish: lejebil
- Dutch: huurauto
- European Spanish: coche de alquiler
- Finnish: vuokra-auto
- French: voiture de location
- German: Mietauto
- Greek: νοικιασμένο αυτοκίνητο
- Italian: automobile a noleggio
- Japanese: レンタカー
- Korean: 렌트카
- Norwegian: leiebil
- Polish: wynajem samochodów
- European Portuguese: carro alugado
- Romanian: automobil de închiriat
- Russian: прокатный автомобиль
- Spanish: vehículo de alquiler
- Swedish: hyrbil
- Thai: รถเช่า
- Turkish: kiralık araba
- Ukrainian: прокатний автомобіль
- Vietnamese: ô tô cho thuê
Definition of rental car from the Collins English Dictionary
Collins Dictionaries for Schools
Study guides for every stage of your learning journey
Whether you're in search of a crossword puzzle, a detailed guide to tying knots, or tips on writing the perfect college essay, Harper Reference has you covered for all your study needs.
Unlock language with the Paul Noble method
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.