Definition of 'twin beds'
Example sentences containing 'twin beds'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
Trends of 'twin beds'
Used Rarely. twin beds is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage over:
Translations for 'twin beds'
British English: twin beds /twɪn bɛdz/ NOUN
Twin beds are two single beds in one bedroom.
- American English: twin beds
- Arabic: سَرِيران مُنْفَصِلان
- Brazilian Portuguese: camas separadas
- Chinese: 成对单人床
- Croatian: dva odvojena kreveta
- Czech: dvě postele
- Danish: enkeltseng
- Dutch: lits-jumeaux
- European Spanish: camas separadas
- Finnish: kaksi erillistä sänkyä
- French: lits jumeaux
- German: zwei Einzelbetten
- Greek: δύο κρεβάτια
- Italian: due letti
- Japanese: ツインベッド
- Korean: 트윈 베드
- Norwegian: to enkeltsenger
- Polish: dwa łóżka pojedyncze
- European Portuguese: camas separadas
- Romanian: paturi alăturate
- Russian: две односпальные кровати
- Spanish: camas gemelas
- Swedish: två enkelsängar
- Thai: เตียงเดี่ยววางคู่ ๒ เตียง เตียงเดี่ยววางคู่ ๒ เตียง
- Turkish: çift yatak
- Ukrainian: комплект із двох односпальних ліжок
- Vietnamese: cặp hai giường đơn
Definition of twin beds from the Collins English Dictionary
New collocations added to dictionary
Collocations are words that are often used together and are brilliant at providing natural sounding language for your speech and writing.
Study guides for every stage of your learning journey
Whether you're in search of a crossword puzzle, a detailed guide to tying knots, or tips on writing the perfect college essay, Harper Reference has you covered for all your study needs.
Collins English Dictionary Apps
Download our English Dictionary apps - available for both iOS and Android.
Collins Dictionaries for Schools
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
13th edition of the Collins Dictionary out now!