English translation of 'école de commerce'
école de commerce
Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
'école de commerce' in Other Languages
British English: business school NOUN
A business school is a school or college which teaches business subjects such as economics and management.
- American English: business school
- Brazilian Portuguese: escola de negócios
- Chinese: 商学院
- European Spanish: Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales
- French: école de commerce
- German: Wirtschaftsschule
- Italian: scuola di amministrazione aziendale
- Japanese: 経営学大学院
- Korean: 경영 대학원
- European Portuguese: escola de negócios
- Spanish: Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales
Translation of école de commerce from the Collins French to English Dictionary
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Study guides for every stage of your learning
Whether you're in search of a crossword puzzle, a detailed guide to tying knots, or tips on writing the perfect college essay, Harper Reference has you covered for all your study needs.