English translation of 'économiseur d’écran'
'économiseur d’écran' in Other Languages
British English: screensaver /ˈskriːnseɪvə/ NOUN
A screensaver is a moving picture which appears on a computer screen when the computer is not being used.
- American English: screensaver
- Arabic: شَاشَةٌ تَوَقُّف
- Brazilian Portuguese: screensaver
- Chinese: 屏幕保护程序
- Croatian: zaštitnik ekrana
- Czech: šetřič obrazovky
- Danish: screen-saver
- Dutch: screensaver
- European Spanish: protector de pantalla
- Finnish: ruudunsäästäjä
- French: économiseur d’écran
- German: Bildschirmschoner
- Greek: προφύλαξη οθόνης
- Italian: salvaschermo
- Japanese: スクリーンセーバー
- Korean: 화면 보호기
- Norwegian: skjermbeskytter
- Polish: wygaszacz ekranu
- European Portuguese: protetor de ecrã
- Romanian: protecție ecran
- Russian: экранная заставка
- Spanish: protector de pantalla
- Swedish: skärmsläckare
- Thai: โปรแกรมรักษาจอภาพ
- Turkish: ekran koruyucusu
- Ukrainian: заставка
- Vietnamese: chương trình bảo vệ màn hình
Translation of économiseur d’écran from the Collins French to English
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Study guides for every stage of your learning
Whether you're in search of a crossword puzzle, a detailed guide to tying knots, or tips on writing the perfect college essay, Harper Reference has you covered for all your study needs.
Unlock French with the Paul Noble method
Take your French to the next level with Paul's tried and tested method. No books. No rote memorization. No chance of failure. Next Steps is an intermediate course, which follows on from the Complete French Beginner's course- available to pre-order now!