English translation of 'œufs brouillés'
Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Trends of 'œufs brouillés'
Used Rarely. œufs brouillés is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage over:
'œufs brouillés' in Other Languages
British English: scrambled eggs /ˈskræmbld ɛɡz/ NOUN
Scrambled eggs are eggs that have been broken, mixed together, and then heated and stirred in a pan.
- American English: scrambled eggs
- Arabic: بَيْضٌ مَقْلِيٌّ مـَمْزُوجٌ صَفَارُهُ بِبَيَاضِهِ
- Brazilian Portuguese: ovos mexidos
- Chinese: 炒鸡蛋
- Croatian: kajgana
- Czech: míchaná vejce
- Danish: røræg
- Dutch: roereieren
- European Spanish: huevos revueltos
- Finnish: munakokkeli
- French: œufs brouillés
- German: Rührei
- Greek: αβγά στραπατσάδα
- Italian: uova strapazzate
- Japanese: 炒り卵
- Korean: 스크램블드 에그
- Norwegian: eggerøre
- Polish: jajecznica
- European Portuguese: ovos mexidos
- Romanian: omletă
- Russian: яичница-болтунья
- Spanish: huevos revueltos
- Swedish: äggröra
- Thai: ไข่คน
- Turkish: çırpılmış yumurta
- Ukrainian: омлет
- Vietnamese: món trứng bác
Translation of œufs brouillés from the Collins French to English Dictionary
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Study guides for every stage of your learning
Whether you're in search of a crossword puzzle, a detailed guide to tying knots, or tips on writing the perfect college essay, Harper Reference has you covered for all your study needs.