English translation of 'analyste-programmeur'
Trends of 'analyste-programmeur'
Used Rarely. analyste-programmeur is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage over:
'analyste-programmeur' in Other Languages
British English: systems analyst /ˈsɪstəmz ˈænəlɪst/ NOUN
A systems analyst is someone whose job is to decide what computer equipment and software a company needs, and to provide it.
- American English: systems analyst
- Arabic: مُحَلِّلٌ نُظُم
- Brazilian Portuguese: analista de sistemas
- Chinese: 系统分析员
- Croatian: analitičar sustava
- Czech: systémový analytik
- Danish: systemanalytiker
- Dutch: systeemanalist
- European Spanish: analista de sistemas
- Finnish: systeemianalyytikko
- French: analyste-programmeur
- German: Systemanalytiker
- Greek: αναλυτής συστημάτων
- Italian: analista di sistema
- Japanese: システムアナリスト
- Korean: 시스템 분석가
- Norwegian: systemanalytiker
- Polish: analityk systemów
- European Portuguese: analista de sistemas
- Romanian: analist de sistem
- Russian: системный аналитик
- Spanish: analista de sistemas
- Swedish: systemanalytiker
- Thai: นักวิเคราะห์ระบบ
- Turkish: sistem analizcisi
- Ukrainian: системний аналітик
- Vietnamese: phân tích viên hệ thống
Translation of analyste-programmeur from the Collins French to English
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Study guides for every stage of your learning
Whether you're in search of a crossword puzzle, a detailed guide to tying knots, or tips on writing the perfect college essay, Harper Reference has you covered for all your study needs.
Unlock French with the Paul Noble method
Take your French to the next level with Paul's tried and tested method. No books. No rote memorization. No chance of failure. Next Steps is an intermediate course, which follows on from the Complete French Beginner's course- available to pre-order now!