English translation of 'antitranspirant'
'antitranspirant' in Other Languages
British English: antiperspirant /ˌæntɪˈpɜːspərənt/ NOUN
An antiperspirant is a substance that you put on your skin to stop you from sweating.
- American English: antiperspirant
- Arabic: مُضاد لإفْراز العَرَق
- Brazilian Portuguese: antiperspirante
- Chinese: 止汗剂
- Croatian: sredstvo protiv znojenja
- Czech: antiperspirant
- Danish: deodorant
- Dutch: antiperspirant
- European Spanish: antisudoral
- Finnish: antiperspirantti
- French: antitranspirant
- German: Antitranspirant
- Greek: αντιεφριδρωτικό
- Italian: antitraspirante
- Japanese: 発汗抑制剤
- Korean: 지한제
- Norwegian: antiperspirant
- Polish: antyperspirant
- European Portuguese: antitranspirante
- Romanian: antiperspirant
- Russian: антиперспирант
- Spanish: antisudoral
- Swedish: antiperspirant
- Thai: ยาลดการขับเหงื่อ
- Turkish: ter önleyici deodorant
- Ukrainian: антиперспірант
- Vietnamese: thuốc chống ra mồ hôi
Translation of antitranspirant from the Collins French to English
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Study guides for every stage of your learning
Whether you're in search of a crossword puzzle, a detailed guide to tying knots, or tips on writing the perfect college essay, Harper Reference has you covered for all your study needs.
Unlock French with the Paul Noble method
Take your French to the next level with Paul's tried and tested method. No books. No rote memorization. No chance of failure. Next Steps is an intermediate course, which follows on from the Complete French Beginner's course- available to pre-order now!