English translation of 'bague de fiançailles'
bague de fiançailles
Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
'bague de fiançailles' in Other Languages
British English: engagement ring /ɪnˈɡeɪdʒmənt rɪŋ/ NOUN
An engagement ring is a ring worn by a woman when she has agreed to marry someone.
- American English: engagement ring
- Arabic: خَاتَـمُ الـخُطُوبَة
- Brazilian Portuguese: anel de noivado
- Chinese: 订婚戒指
- Croatian: zaručnički prsten
- Czech: zásnubní prsten
- Danish: forlovelsesring
- Dutch: verlovingsring
- European Spanish: anillo de pedida
- Finnish: kihlasormus
- French: bague de fiançailles
- German: Verlobungsring
- Greek: δαχτυλίδι αρραβώνων
- Italian: anello di fidanzamento
- Japanese: 婚約指輪
- Korean: 약혼 반지
- Norwegian: forlovelsesring
- Polish: pierścionek zaręczynowy
- European Portuguese: anel de noivado
- Romanian: inel de logodnă
- Russian: обручальное кольцо
- Spanish: anillo de compromiso
- Swedish: förlovningsring
- Thai: แหวนหมั้น
- Turkish: nişan yüzüğü
- Ukrainian: обручка
- Vietnamese: nhẫn hứa hôn
Translation of bague de fiançailles from the Collins French to English Dictionary
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Study guides for every stage of your learning
Whether you're in search of a crossword puzzle, a detailed guide to tying knots, or tips on writing the perfect college essay, Harper Reference has you covered for all your study needs.