English translation of 'bande originale'
Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Trends of 'bande originale'
Used Rarely. bande originale is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage over:
'bande originale' in Other Languages
British English: soundtrack /ˈsaʊndˌtræk/ NOUN
The soundtrack of a film is its sound, speech, and especially the music.
...the soundtrack to his new movie.
- American English: soundtrack
- Arabic: مُوسِيقَى تَصْوِيرِيَّة
- Brazilian Portuguese: trilha sonora
- Chinese: 声道
- Croatian: filmska glazba
- Czech: zvuková stopa filmu
- Danish: soundtrack
- Dutch: soundtrack
- European Spanish: banda sonora
- Finnish: elokuvan musiikki
- French: bande originale
- German: Filmmusik
- Greek: μουσική επένδυση
- Italian: colonna sonora
- Japanese: サウンドトラック
- Korean: 사운드트랙
- Norwegian: lydspor
- Polish: ścieżka dźwiękowa
- European Portuguese: banda sonora
- Romanian: coloană sonoră
- Russian: звуковая дорожка
- Spanish: banda sonora
- Swedish: filmmusik
- Thai: เสียงในฟิล์ม
- Turkish: film müziği
- Ukrainian: музика до фільму
- Vietnamese: nhạc phim
Translation of bande originale from the Collins French to English
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Study guides for every stage of your learning
Unlock French with the Paul Noble method