English translation of 'banque d’affaires'
Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
'banque d’affaires' in Other Languages
British English: merchant bank /ˈmɜːtʃənt bæŋk/ NOUN
A merchant bank is a bank that deals mainly with firms, investment, and foreign trade, rather than with the public.
- American English: merchant bank
- Arabic: بَنْكٌ تـِجَارِيٌّ
- Brazilian Portuguese: banco mercantil
- Chinese: 商业银行
- Croatian: trgovačka banka
- Czech: obchodní banka
- Danish: forretningsbank
- Dutch: handelsbank
- European Spanish: banco mercantil
- Finnish: liikepankki
- French: banque d’affaires
- German: Handelsbank
- Greek: εμπορική τράπεζα
- Italian: banca d’affari
- Japanese: 融資銀行
- Korean: 종금사
- Norwegian: handelsbank
- Polish: bank handlowy
- European Portuguese: banco comercial
- Romanian: bancă comercială
- Russian: коммерческий банк
- Spanish: banco mercantil
- Swedish: affärsbank
- Thai: ธนาคารพาณิชย์
- Turkish: ticaret bankası
- Ukrainian: торгівельний банк
- Vietnamese: ngân hàng thương mại
Translation of banque d’affaires from the Collins French to English Dictionary
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Study guides for every stage of your learning
Whether you're in search of a crossword puzzle, a detailed guide to tying knots, or tips on writing the perfect college essay, Harper Reference has you covered for all your study needs.