English translation of 'camp de concentration'
camp de concentration
Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
'camp de concentration' in Other Languages
British English: concentration camp NOUN
A concentration camp is a prison in which large numbers of ordinary people are kept in very bad conditions, usually during a war.
...the ruins of the Nazi concentration camp at Buchenwald.
- American English: concentration camp
- Brazilian Portuguese: campo de concentração
- Chinese: 集中营
- European Spanish: campo de concentración
- French: camp de concentration
- German: Konzentrationslager
- Italian: campo di concentramento
- Japanese: 強制収容所
- Korean: 수용소
- European Portuguese: campo de concentração
- Spanish: campo de concentración
Translation of camp de concentration from the Collins French to English
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Study guides for every stage of your learning
Whether you're in search of a crossword puzzle, a detailed guide to tying knots, or tips on writing the perfect college essay, Harper Reference has you covered for all your study needs.
Unlock French with the Paul Noble method
Take your French to the next level with Paul's tried and tested method. No books. No rote memorization. No chance of failure. Next Steps is an intermediate course, which follows on from the Complete French Beginner's course- available to pre-order now!