English translation of 'carte de vœux'
carte de vœux
Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
'carte de vœux' in Other Languages
British English: greetings card /ˈɡriːtɪŋz kɑːd/ NOUN
A greetings card is a folded card with a picture on the front and greetings inside that you give or send to someone, for example on their birthday.
- American English: greeting card
- Arabic: بِطَاقَةٌ تَهْنِئَة
- Brazilian Portuguese: cartão comemorativo
- Chinese: 贺卡
- Croatian: čestitka
- Czech: přání pohlednice
- Danish: lykønskningskort
- Dutch: wenskaart
- European Spanish: tarjeta de felicitación
- Finnish: onnittelukortti
- French: carte de vœux
- German: Grußkarte
- Greek: ευχετήρια κάρτα
- Italian: biglietto d'auguri
- Japanese: グリーティングカード
- Korean: 카드
- Norwegian: gratulasjonskort
- Polish: kartka z życzeniami
- European Portuguese: cartão comemorativo
- Romanian: felicitare
- Russian: поздравительная открытка
- Spanish: tarjeta de felicitación
- Swedish: gratulationskort
- Thai: บัตรอวยพร
- Turkish: tebrik kartı
- Ukrainian: листівка
- Vietnamese: bưu thiếp
Translation of carte de vœux from the Collins French to English
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Study guides for every stage of your learning
Whether you're in search of a crossword puzzle, a detailed guide to tying knots, or tips on writing the perfect college essay, Harper Reference has you covered for all your study needs.
Unlock French with the Paul Noble method
Take your French to the next level with Paul's tried and tested method. No books. No rote memorization. No chance of failure. Next Steps is an intermediate course, which follows on from the Complete French Beginner's course- available to pre-order now!