English translation of 'cheval à bascule'
cheval à bascule
Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'cheval à bascule'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
Au beau milieu de son salon trônent un immense tapis de jeu et un cheval à bascule.Le Monde (2002)
'cheval à bascule' in Other Languages
British English: rocking horse /ˈrɒkɪŋ hɔːs/ NOUN
A rocking horse is a toy horse which a child can sit on and which can be made to rock backwards and forwards.
- American English: rocking horse
- Arabic: حِصَانٌ خَشَبِيٌّ هَزَّاز
- Brazilian Portuguese: cavalo de balanço
- Chinese: 摇摆木马
- Croatian: konjić za njihanje
- Czech: houpací kůň
- Danish: gyngehest
- Dutch: schommelpaard
- European Spanish: balancín caballo
- Finnish: keinuhevonen
- French: cheval à bascule
- German: Schaukelpferd
- Greek: ξύλινο κουνιστό αλογάκι
- Italian: cavallo a dondolo
- Japanese: 揺り木馬
- Korean: 흔들목마
- Norwegian: gyngehest
- Polish: koń na biegunach
- European Portuguese: cavalo de baloiço
- Romanian: cal de lemn
- Russian: конь-качалка
- Spanish: caballo mecedor
- Swedish: gunghäst
- Thai: ม้าโยกไม้สำหรับเด็กนั่งเล่น
- Turkish: sallanan at
- Ukrainian: коник-гойдалка
- Vietnamese: ngựa gỗ bập bênh
Translation of cheval à bascule from the Collins French to English Dictionary
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Study guides for every stage of your learning
Whether you're in search of a crossword puzzle, a detailed guide to tying knots, or tips on writing the perfect college essay, Harper Reference has you covered for all your study needs.