English translation of 'clé anglaise'
Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
'clé anglaise' in Other Languages
British English: spanner /ˈspænə/ NOUN
A spanner is a metal tool used for tightening a nut.
- American English: wrench tool
- Arabic: مِفْتَاحُ رَبْط
- Brazilian Portuguese: chave inglesa
- Chinese: 扳手
- Croatian: ključ za matice
- Czech: klíč nařádí
- Danish: skruenøgle
- Dutch: moersleutel
- European Spanish: llave inglesa
- Finnish: jakoavain
- French: clé anglaise
- German: Schraubenschlüssel
- Greek: κλειδί εργαλείο
- Italian: chiave inglese
- Japanese: スパナ
- Korean: 스패너
- Norwegian: fastnøkkel
- Polish: klucz (maszynowy) płaski
- European Portuguese: chave inglesa
- Romanian: cheie de buloane
- Russian: гаечный ключ
- Spanish: llave inglesa
- Swedish: skruvnyckel
- Thai: กุญแจเลื่อน
- Turkish: İngiliz anahtarı
- Ukrainian: гайковий ключ
- Vietnamese: cờ lê
Translation of clé anglaise from the Collins French to English Dictionary
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Study guides for every stage of your learning
Whether you're in search of a crossword puzzle, a detailed guide to tying knots, or tips on writing the perfect college essay, Harper Reference has you covered for all your study needs.