English translation of 'conseil d’administration'
board ⧫ board of directors
Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
'conseil d’administration' in Other Languages
British English: board /bɔːd/ NOUN
directors The board of a company or organization is the group of people who control it.
I'm on the board of directors.
- American English: board meeting
- Arabic: لـَجْنَة
- Brazilian Portuguese: comissão de diretores
- Chinese: 董事会
- Croatian: odbor
- Czech: představenstvo
- Danish: bestyrelse
- Dutch: bestuur
- European Spanish: junta consejo
- Finnish: johtokunta
- French: conseil d’administration
- German: Vorstand
- Greek: διοικητικό συμβούλιο
- Italian: consiglio
- Japanese: 役員会 meeting
- Korean: 위원회
- Norwegian: styre
- Polish: zarząd zebranie
- European Portuguese: conselho de administração
- Romanian: consiliude conducere
- Russian: правление
- Spanish: junta consejo de administración
- Swedish: styrelse
- Thai: คณะกรรมการ
- Turkish: kurul
- Ukrainian: правління
- Vietnamese: ban hội đồng
Translation of conseil d’administration from the Collins French to English Dictionary
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Study guides for every stage of your learning
Whether you're in search of a crossword puzzle, a detailed guide to tying knots, or tips on writing the perfect college essay, Harper Reference has you covered for all your study needs.