English translation of 'courroie de ventilateur'
courroie de ventilateur
Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
'courroie de ventilateur' in Other Languages
British English: fan belt /fæn bɛlt/ NOUN
In a car engine, the fan belt is the belt that drives the fan which keeps the engine cool.
- American English: fan belt
- Arabic: سَيْرُ الـمِرْوَحَة
- Brazilian Portuguese: correia do ventilador
- Chinese: 风扇皮带
- Croatian: remen ventilatora
- Czech: řemen větráku
- Danish: ventilatorrem
- Dutch: ventilatorriem
- European Spanish: correa del ventilador
- Finnish: tuuletinhihna
- French: courroie de ventilateur
- German: Keilriemen
- Greek: ιμάντας του βεντιλατέρ
- Italian: cinghia della ventola
- Japanese: ファンベルト
- Korean: 팬 벨트
- Norwegian: viftereim
- Polish: pasek klinowy
- European Portuguese: correia da ventoinha
- Romanian: cureaua de transmisie a ventilatorului
- Russian: ремень вентилятора
- Spanish: correa del ventilador
- Swedish: fläktrem
- Thai: สายพานพัดลม
- Turkish: soğutucu kayışı
- Ukrainian: ремінь вентилятора
- Vietnamese: dây đai quạt
Translation of courroie de ventilateur from the Collins French to English
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Study guides for every stage of your learning
Whether you're in search of a crossword puzzle, a detailed guide to tying knots, or tips on writing the perfect college essay, Harper Reference has you covered for all your study needs.
Unlock French with the Paul Noble method
Take your French to the next level with Paul's tried and tested method. No books. No rote memorization. No chance of failure. Next Steps is an intermediate course, which follows on from the Complete French Beginner's course- available to pre-order now!