English translation of 'couverture chauffante'
Trends of 'couverture chauffante'
Used Rarely. couverture chauffante is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage over:
'couverture chauffante' in Other Languages
British English: electric blanket /ɪˈlɛktrɪk ˈblæŋkɪt/ NOUN
An electric blanket is a blanket with wires inside it which carry an electric current that keeps the blanket warm.
- American English: electric blanket
- Arabic: بَطَّانِيَّة كَهْرَبَائِيَّة
- Brazilian Portuguese: cobertor elétrico
- Chinese: 电热毯
- Croatian: električni pokrivač
- Czech: elektrická přikrývka
- Danish: elektrisk varmetæppe
- Dutch: elektrische deken
- European Spanish: manta eléctrica
- Finnish: sähköhuopa
- French: couverture chauffante
- German: Heizdecke
- Greek: ηλεκτρική κουβέρτα
- Italian: termocoperta
- Japanese: 電気毛布
- Korean: 전기 담요
- Norwegian: elektrisk teppe
- Polish: koc elektryczny
- European Portuguese: cobertor elétrico
- Romanian: pătură electrică
- Russian: электроодеяло
- Spanish: cobija eléctrica
- Swedish: elektrisk värmefilt
- Thai: ผ้าห่มไฟฟ้า
- Turkish: elektrikli battaniye
- Ukrainian: електрична ковдра
- Vietnamese: chăn điện
Translation of couverture chauffante from the Collins French to English
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Study guides for every stage of your learning
Whether you're in search of a crossword puzzle, a detailed guide to tying knots, or tips on writing the perfect college essay, Harper Reference has you covered for all your study needs.
Unlock French with the Paul Noble method
Take your French to the next level with Paul's tried and tested method. No books. No rote memorization. No chance of failure. Next Steps is an intermediate course, which follows on from the Complete French Beginner's course- available to pre-order now!