English translation of 'crédit à la consommation'
crédit à la consommation
Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
'crédit à la consommation' in Other Languages
British English: consumer credit NOUN
Consumer credit is money that is lent to people by organizations such as banks, building societies, and shops so that they can buy things.
New consumer credit fell in August.
- American English: consumer credit
- Brazilian Portuguese: crédito ao consumidor
- Chinese: 消费信贷
- European Spanish: crédito al consumidor
- French: crédit à la consommationN
- German: Verbraucherkredit
- Italian: credito al consumo
- Japanese: 消費者金融
- Korean: 소비자 신용
- European Portuguese: crédito ao consumidor
- Spanish: crédito al consumidor
Translation of crédit à la consommation from the Collins French to English Dictionary
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Study guides for every stage of your learning
Whether you're in search of a crossword puzzle, a detailed guide to tying knots, or tips on writing the perfect college essay, Harper Reference has you covered for all your study needs.