English translation of 'déclaration d’impôts'
(= action) tax declaration
(= document) tax return
faire sa déclaration d’impôts to fill in one’s tax return
Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
'déclaration d’impôts' in Other Languages
British English: tax return /tæks rɪˈtɜːn/ NOUN
A tax return is an official form that you fill in with details about your income and personal situation, so that the tax you owe can be calculated.
- American English: tax return
- Arabic: إقْرارٌ ضَرِيبيّ
- Brazilian Portuguese: declaração de rendimentos
- Chinese: 纳税申报表
- Croatian: povrat poreza
- Czech: daňové přiznání
- Danish: selvangivelse
- Dutch: belastingaangifte
- European Spanish: declaración de la renta
- Finnish: veroilmoitus
- French: déclaration d’impôts
- German: Steuererklärung
- Greek: επιστροφή φόρου
- Italian: dichiarazione dei redditi
- Japanese: 所得申告
- Korean: 소득 신고
- Norwegian: selvangivelse
- Polish: deklaracja podatkowa
- European Portuguese: declaração de rendimentos
- Romanian: declarație de impunere
- Russian: налоговая декларация
- Spanish: declaración de renta
- Swedish: skattedeklaration
- Thai: ภาษีคืน
- Turkish: vergi iadesi
- Ukrainian: податкова декларація
- Vietnamese: bản khai thuế
Translation of déclaration d’impôts from the Collins French to English
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Study guides for every stage of your learning
Whether you're in search of a crossword puzzle, a detailed guide to tying knots, or tips on writing the perfect college essay, Harper Reference has you covered for all your study needs.
Unlock French with the Paul Noble method
Take your French to the next level with Paul's tried and tested method. No books. No rote memorization. No chance of failure. Next Steps is an intermediate course, which follows on from the Complete French Beginner's course- available to pre-order now!