English translation of 'déclaration d’intention'
declaration of intent
Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
'déclaration d’intention' in Other Languages
British English: mission statement NOUN
A company's or organization's mission statement is a document which states what they aim to achieve and the kind of service they intend to provide.
Our mission statement is to be the best design firm in the world.
- American English: mission statement
- Brazilian Portuguese: declaração de missão
- Chinese: > 宗旨声明公司或组织的
- European Spanish: declaración de objetivos
- French: déclaration d'intention
- German: Firmenphilosophie
- Italian: missione aziendale
- Japanese: ミッションステートメント>企業などの基本方針を述べた文書
- Korean: 사훈
- European Portuguese: declaração de missão
- Spanish: declaración de objetivos
Translation of déclaration d’intention from the Collins French to English
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Study guides for every stage of your learning
Whether you're in search of a crossword puzzle, a detailed guide to tying knots, or tips on writing the perfect college essay, Harper Reference has you covered for all your study needs.
Unlock French with the Paul Noble method
Take your French to the next level with Paul's tried and tested method. No books. No rote memorization. No chance of failure. Next Steps is an intermediate course, which follows on from the Complete French Beginner's course- available to pre-order now!