English translation of 'délit d’initiés'
insider dealing ⧫ insider trading
Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
'délit d’initiés' in Other Languages
British English: insider trading NOUN
Insider trading is the illegal buying or selling of a company's shares by someone who has secret or private information about the company.
...a friend of hers who is accused of insider trading in shares of his own company.
- American English: insider trading
- Brazilian Portuguese: compra ilegal de ações por alguém que detém informações privilegiadas
- Chinese: 内幕交易
- European Spanish: abuso de información privilegiada
- French: délit d'initiés
- German: Insiderhandel
- Italian: insider trading
- Japanese: インサイダー取引
- Korean: 내부자 거래
- European Portuguese: compra ilegal de ações por alguém que detém informações privilegiadas
- Spanish: abuso de información privilegiada
Translation of délit d’initiés from the Collins French to English Dictionary
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Study guides for every stage of your learning
Whether you're in search of a crossword puzzle, a detailed guide to tying knots, or tips on writing the perfect college essay, Harper Reference has you covered for all your study needs.