English translation of 'dos crawlé'
Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'dos crawlé'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
Baignades, plongeons et dos crawlé sont donc au programme des dures journées d'été.Libération (2003)
'dos crawlé' in Other Languages
British English: backstroke /ˈbækˌstrəʊk/ NOUN
Backstroke is a swimming stroke that you do on your back.
`You swim very well,' she said, watching him do the backstroke.
- American English: backstroke
- Arabic: سَبَاحَة عَلَى الظَهْر
- Brazilian Portuguese: nado de costas
- Chinese: 仰泳
- Croatian: leđno plivanje
- Czech: znak plavecký styl
- Danish: rygcrawl
- Dutch: rugslag
- European Spanish: estilo espalda
- Finnish: selkäuinti
- French: dos crawlé
- German: Rückenschwimmen
- Greek: ύπτια κολύμβηση
- Italian: dorso
- Japanese: 背泳
- Korean: 배영
- Norwegian: returslag motor
- Polish: styl grzbietowy
- European Portuguese: estilo costas
- Romanian: înot pe spate
- Russian: плавание на спине a return stroke
- Spanish: estilo espalda
- Swedish: ryggsim
- Thai: ท่าว่ายน้ำแบบตีกรรเชียง
- Turkish: sırtüstü yüzme
- Ukrainian: плавання на спині
- Vietnamese: kiểu bơi ngửa
Translation of dos crawlé from the Collins French to English Dictionary
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Study guides for every stage of your learning