English translation of 'drap-housse'
'drap-housse' in Other Languages
British English: fitted sheet /ˈfɪtɪd ʃiːt/ NOUN
A fitted sheet is a bedsheet with the corners sewn so that they fit over the corners of the mattress and do not have to be folded.
- American English: fitted sheet
- Arabic: مُلاءَةٌ مُثَبَّتَة
- Brazilian Portuguese: lençol com elástico
- Chinese: 四角缝紧兜住床垫的床单
- Croatian: plahta koja pristaje madracu
- Czech: vypínací prostěradlo
- Danish: faconsyet lagen
- Dutch: hoeslaken
- European Spanish: sábana ajustable
- Finnish: muotoonommeltu lakana
- French: drap housse
- German: Spannbettlaken
- Greek: υποσέντονο
- Italian: lenzuolo con angoli elasticizzati
- Japanese: マットレスにぴったり合うシーツ
- Korean: 맞춤 시트
- Norwegian: fasongsydd laken
- Polish: prześcieradło
- European Portuguese: lençol com elástico
- Romanian: husă de pat
- Russian: простыня-чехол
- Spanish: sábana ajustable
- Swedish: formsytt lakan
- Thai: ผ้าปูที่นอนรัดมุม
- Turkish: lastikli çarşaf
- Ukrainian: простирадло з еластичною тасьмою
- Vietnamese: ra trải giường với góc làm bằng chất đàn hồi
Translation of drap-housse from the Collins French to English
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Study guides for every stage of your learning
Whether you're in search of a crossword puzzle, a detailed guide to tying knots, or tips on writing the perfect college essay, Harper Reference has you covered for all your study needs.
Unlock French with the Paul Noble method
Take your French to the next level with Paul's tried and tested method. No books. No rote memorization. No chance of failure. Next Steps is an intermediate course, which follows on from the Complete French Beginner's course- available to pre-order now!