English translation of 'droits de l’homme'
droits de l’homme
plural masculine noun
Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
'droits de l’homme' in Other Languages
British English: human rights /ˈhjuːmən raɪts/ NOUN
Human rights are basic rights which many societies believe that all people should have.
Both sides promised to respect human rights.
- American English: human rights
- Arabic: حُقُوقُ الإِنْسَانُ
- Brazilian Portuguese: direitos humanos
- Chinese: 人权
- Croatian: ljudska prava
- Czech: lidská práva
- Danish: menneskerettigheder
- Dutch: mensenrechten
- European Spanish: derechos humanos
- Finnish: ihmisoikeudet
- French: droits de l'Homme
- German: Menschenrechte
- Greek: ανθρώπινα δικαιώματα
- Italian: diritti umani
- Japanese: 人権
- Korean: 인권
- Norwegian: menneskerettigheter
- Polish: prawa człowieka
- European Portuguese: direitos humanos
- Romanian: drepturile omului
- Russian: права человека
- Spanish: derechos humanos
- Swedish: mänskliga rättigheter
- Thai: สิทธิของมนุษย์
- Turkish: insan hakları
- Ukrainian: права людини
- Vietnamese: nhân quyền
Translation of droits de l’homme from the Collins French to English Dictionary
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Study guides for every stage of your learning
Whether you're in search of a crossword puzzle, a detailed guide to tying knots, or tips on writing the perfect college essay, Harper Reference has you covered for all your study needs.