English translation of 'escadron de la mort'
escadron de la mort
Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
'escadron de la mort' in Other Languages
British English: death squad NOUN
Death squads are groups of people who operate illegally and carry out the killing of people such as their political opponents or criminals.
- American English: death squad
- Brazilian Portuguese: grupo de extermínio
- Chinese: 暗杀团
- European Spanish: escuadrón de la muerte
- French: escadron de la mort
- German: Todeskommando
- Italian: squadrone della morte
- Japanese: 暗殺団
- Korean: 암살단
- European Portuguese: grupo de extermínio
- Spanish: escuadrón de la muerte
Translation of escadron de la mort from the Collins French to English Dictionary
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Study guides for every stage of your learning
Whether you're in search of a crossword puzzle, a detailed guide to tying knots, or tips on writing the perfect college essay, Harper Reference has you covered for all your study needs.