English translation of 'fabriquer en série'
fabriquer en série
Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
'fabriquer en série' in Other Languages
British English: mass-produce VERB
If someone mass-produces something, they make it in large quantities, usually by machine. This means that the product can be sold cheaply.
...the invention of machinery to mass-produce footwear.
- American English: mass-produce
- Brazilian Portuguese: produzir em massa
- Chinese: 大批量生产
- European Spanish: fabricar en serie
- French: fabriquer en série
- German: in Massenproduktion herstellen
- Italian: produrre in serie
- Japanese: 大量生産する
- Korean: 대량 생산하다
- European Portuguese: produzir em massa
- Spanish: fabricar en serie
Translation of fabriquer en série from the Collins French to English Dictionary
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Study guides for every stage of your learning