English translation of 'fesser'
Verb Table transitive verb
Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Trends of 'fesser'
Used Rarely. fesser is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage over:
'fesser' in Other Languages
British English: spank /spæŋk/ VERB
If someone spanks a child, they punish them by hitting them on the bottom several times.
When we were kids, our mom never spanked us.
- American English: spank
- Arabic: يَضْرِبُ عَلَى الْكُفْل
- Brazilian Portuguese: bater com a palma
- Chinese: 打屁股
- Croatian: tući rukom po stražnjici
- Czech: naplácat malému dítěti
- Danish: smække
- Dutch: voor de broek geven
- European Spanish: golpear
- Finnish: antaa selkäsauna
- French: fesser
- German: verhauen
- Greek: ξυλοφορτώνω
- Italian: sculacciare
- Japanese: ひっぱたく
- Korean: 찰싹 때리다
- Norwegian: rise
- Polish: dać klapsa
- European Portuguese: dar uma palmada
- Romanian: a trage o palmă
- Russian: шлепать
- Spanish: dar una nalgada
- Swedish: ge smisk
- Thai: ตีก้นเพื่อลงโทษ
- Turkish: şaplak atmak
- Ukrainian: ляскати
- Vietnamese: phát vào người
Translation of fesser from the Collins French to English Dictionary
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Study guides for every stage of your learning
Whether you're in search of a crossword puzzle, a detailed guide to tying knots, or tips on writing the perfect college essay, Harper Reference has you covered for all your study needs.