English translation of 'fichier zip'
'fichier zip' in Other Languages
British English: zip file NOUN
A zip file is a computer file containing data that has been compressed.
When you download the font it may be in a compressed format, such as a zip file.
- American English: zip file
- Brazilian Portuguese: arquivo zipado
- Chinese: 压缩文件
- European Spanish: archivo comprimido
- French: fichier zip
- German: Zipdatei
- Italian: file zippato
- Japanese: ZIPファイル
- Korean: > 집 파일 압축된 파일
- European Portuguese: ficheiro zipado
- Spanish: archivo comprimido
Translation of fichier zip from the Collins French to English Dictionary
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Study guides for every stage of your learning